Back

List of things missing in v201, that old has...

I will make a thread of whatever i can remember form v130 that the new v201 doesnt have...

others please add to this in commends since i dont know everything...

1. bamboo instance (Fixed patch V0.1.2)
  2. more kungfu points in the pills (Fixed patch V0.1.4)*
  3. reduce prices of stuff in sycee shop (Fixed patch V0.1.3)
  4. moon weap drops etc (Fixed patch V0.1.4)*

edit--

1. willpower gems for sycee
  2. Making guild is still the same. Still need a party of 4. Still need all 4 party members to be at least lvl 35+ and all 4 need 150 Affinity with leader. I suggest to remove it needing 4 ppl in a party to 2 and remove the Affinity with leader
  3. Need to add Health & Chi Potions bk in market KFP , Lottos, Skill Scrolls etc
Magenik replied 10 months ago

yeah please note everything you can figure out that we had on V130 Server and i have to put back on V201

thanks

Kexin replied 10 months ago

Military Backpack and Assassin's Backpack. Opening the gift pack for the 1st time it gave x99 Hero's Orders, x99 refinement stone, x99 Gem Socket Stone 1, x99 Gem Embed 1, Level 70 - Super Health 7 & Super Chi 7 potions and Blazing Stallion

Fixed on Patch Version 0.1.4

Magenik replied 10 months ago

Military Backpack and Assassin's Backpack. Opening the gift pack for the 1st time it gave x99 Hero's Orders, x99 refinement stone, x99 Gem Socket Stone 1, x99 Gem Embed 1, Level 70 - Super Health 7 & Super Chi 7 potions and Blazing Stallion

Fixed on Patch Version 0.1.3 it will come from Level 10/20/30 Reward

dyroth replied 10 months ago

pls add items needed for lost arts at market like hero's order,skyhigh brush,lost art pages etc.. its difficult to obtain items for lost arts and if possible to remove the required player for instance hero difficulty

Fixed on Patch Version 0.1.4

dyroth replied 10 months ago

can you remove goldstone as drop at strange paper and ip restriction for demon pit and make potions stack up to 9999 like the old version

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Swordsman, the ultimate Free-to-Play MMO !!!